Terms and Conditions
The term ‘From The Basement’ or ‘FTB’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to From The Basement TV Ltd which is the owner of the website whose registered office is 11 Belvoir Road, London SE22 0QY and company registration number is 6004445. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The following definitions and rules of interpretation apply in these website terms and conditions of use.
Intellectual Property Rights: all intellectual property rights wherever in the world arising, whether registered or unregistered (and including any application), including but not limited to; copyright, know-how, trademarks, confidential information, trade secrets, business names and domain names, trade marks, trade names service marks, logos, patents, petty patents, utility models, design rights, semi-conductor topography rights and database rights.
Materials: includes sound recordings, musical works, literary works including text, scripts and names, artistic works including images, illustrations, technical and creative designs, graphic devices, logos, plans and photographs, audio-visual works including videos, animations and games, dramatic works, proprietary information, software, interactive features, inventions and all other forms of data, proprietary information and copyright works whatsoever in the world now existing or hereafter invented.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights in this website, and in the Materials published or available to access in any way on it. Those works are protected by copyright and other laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You must not modify or adapt the paper or digital copies and/or other versions or copies of any Materials you have printed off, copied, reproduced, downloaded or accessed in any way, and you must not use any works including any illustrations, photographs, video or audio recordings or any graphics separately from any accompanying works including any text, video or audio recordings.
- You may only use our site and the Materials for your personal, non-commercial use. Materials on our site are provided to you “as is” and must not be used, copied, distributed, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any other purposes including commercial purposes without obtaining a written licence to do so from us or the relevant licensor of such Materials.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The access and use of our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without From The Basement’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.